March 18, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
Argon’s premier products are primarily sourced and exclusively made in the United States. As such, our ability to manufacture and deliver our products remains unaffected by the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.
We also implemented several precautionary measures to further protect the health of our production teams and preserve our ability to produce our products.
- We stratified our workforce and isolated the employees that are essential to production
- We restricted all visitors from our facilities, and isolated shipments and deliveries through a single point of entry
- We limited intracompany travel between our facilities to only that which is necessary to maintain our production capability
- We restricted employee travel outside of the United States, and we limited travel within the United States to only that which is essential
- We converted face-to-face meetings and gatherings to video and teleconferences to the greatest extent possible
- We educated our employees on how to maintain, inspect, and protect their personal health when at work and when not at work
We believe these steps are vital to protect the health and welfare of our employees, and for Argon to remain a dependable supplier to you during this time. We also recognize that the spread of the COVID-19 virus is a dynamic situation with the ability to change suddenly. Thus, we commit to actively monitor the global situation and act as necessary to best serve the needs of our customers.
If you have any questions or concerns about the measures we implemented, or if you have suggestions about how we may serve you better during this pandemic, please contact Argon Customer Service. Please also contact Argon Customer Service if you are interested in prioritizing fulfillment of your order by establishing a standing purchase order for our products.
We greatly appreciate your decision to rely on Argon products, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.
George A. Leondis
President and Chief Executive Officer